Is this a real Jawbone UP24 made by Jawbone?
Yes, we purchase the UP24 from Jawbone and then enhance each one on the inside with our solid waterproofing technology. Learn more about Our Process.
Are you affiliated with Jawbone?
No, we are not affiliated with Jawbone in any way.
How do I know which fitness tracker is right for me?
Consult our handy fitness tracker comparison chart.
How do I know what size I need?
Print out this sizing chart, which can give you your exact size.
Why does my Waterproofed Jawbone UP24 look exactly the same as a regular Jawbone UP24?
We completely waterproof the inside of the Jawbone UP24 with our solid waterproofing technology so that it looks exactly like a normal Jawbone UP24, allowing you to engage in any activity without the unreliability of a nano coating or inconvenience of a bulky case. Learn more about Our Process.
Which smartphones does the Jawbone UP24 work with?
The Jawbone UP24 is compatible with the following iOS and Android devices:
- iPhone 4s and newer
- iPod Touch 5th Gen and newer
- iPad 3rd Gen and newer
- iPad Mini and newer
- Android 4.3 or later devices Bluetooth® Smart Ready
See the full list here
What is the battery life when my Jawbone UP24 is fully charged?
The battery will last 7 days on a full charge.
Are there any special care instructions?
Simply rinse off your Jawbone UP24 with fresh water after each use in chlorine or salt water and keep it in a ventilated place.
How deep can I take my Waterproofed Jawbone UP24?
Your Waterproofed Jawbone UP24 can be submerged down to 210 feet underwater for an unlimited amount of time.
Can I take my Waterproofed Jawbone UP24 in a hot tub, sauna, steam room, bathtub, etc.?
Yes, your Jawbone UP24 was fully waterproofed with sweat, heat, dirt and water filled activities in mind. Enjoy your active lifestyle without limits!
Does the Waterproofed Jawbone UP24 track my swimming laps?
The Jawbone UP24 will record steps and calories for swimming, but was not designed to track swimming laps or give a completely accurate reading of activity in the water.
My Jawbone UP24 isn't registering all of my steps, the button, lights, or vibrations are not working properly, or my band won't charge, how can I fix this?
Perform a Soft Reset to reboot the processor in the band, without erasing your user data by following these steps:
- Connect your Jawbone UP24 to the charging cable included with the band, but don't connect the charger to a power source.
- Press and hold the mode button as you plug the charger into a well-powered USB port.
- Release the mode button. The Sun and Moon status lights will blink, confirming the reset has complete.
- Allow the band to charge fully, until the Sun glows solidly, and then remove the band from the charger.
- Launch the UP App and press the button on your Jawbone UP24 once to prompt the devices to connect. The band will sync once connected to the App.
How do I factory reset my Jawbone UP24?
- To erase all user data currently stored on your band and return it to its original factory settings, perform a Hard Reset by following these steps:
- Make sure your Jawbone UP24 band is charged
- Press the power button on your band 10 times
- On the 10th press, hold the button for 10 seconds until the red sun lights up
- Sync your Jawbone UP24 band with the UP App as you did upon first use
My Jawbone UP24 doesn't fit right, can I exchange it for a different size?
If you ordered the wrong size, color, or device, please contact us within 30 days of your purchase date and we can help with an exchange.
How can I get a replacement cap for my Jawbone UP24?
We don't currently offer replacement Jawbone UP24 caps, but you can purchase them directly from Jawbone here.
Waterproofed Jawbone UP24 Tutorial