How do I purchase workouts through iTunes:
- Select a workout you'd like to purchase from the iPod Swim Workouts page on waterfi.com.
- Click the “Purchase From iTunes” button (if necessary).
- Click the Swim Workout of your choice
- Buy the album for the workout of your choice
- Your workout will now download into your iTunes library.
How to create a playlist for workout:
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- In the top left drop down, select “Music.”
- In the left pane select “Recently Added.”
- Find your newly downloaded Waterfi iPod Swim Workout.
- Click on the album.
- Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner (“More Options”).
- Hover over “Add to Playlist.”
- Click on “New Playlist.”
- Press “Enter.”
How to load workout playlist onto your iPod Shuffle:
- Plug your iPod Shuffle into your computer.
- On the “Summary” screen, ensure that “Voiceover” is enabled.
- In the left pane select “Music.”
- Ensure the “Sync Music” box is checked.
- Choose “Selected, playlists, artists, albums, and genres.”
- Scroll down and check the box next to your new iPod Swim Workout Playlist.
- Check the boxes next to any of the other playlists, albums, artists, songs, and genres you’d like on your iPod Shuffle.
- Check the status bar on the bottom of the screen to ensure all your selections will fit on your iPod Shuffle.
- Click the “Apply” button.
- After iTunes has finished syncing your iPod Shuffle click the eject button.
- Unplug your iPod Shuffle from your computer.
Swim with your workout:
- Turn your Waterproofed iPod Shuffle to “Play in order” mode.
- Put one side of your waterproof headphones on and plug into the Waterproofed iPod Shuffle.
- Press and hold the Voiceover Button until the iPod begins to read names of playlists on your Waterproofed iPod Shuffle.
- When you hear the name of the Swim Workout Playlist (e.g. Fitness Workout 1) tap the Voiceover Button to select.
- The Waterproofed iPod Shuffle will now guide you through your Swim Workout.
- Each time you finish swimming the prescribed set of lengths, skip forward to start your rest.