Director of Manufacturing and Engineering
Looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Your primary focus will be
development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Sync data via bluetooth with external device (in the manner of Fitbit devices).
- Read and store synced statistical data (with a Linux server, iCloud, or backup site like Box).
- Display statistical data with visual aids such as graphs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or experience.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Experience with bluetooth lib and data transfer.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, Swift, and Xcode.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Familiar with the Apple App Store rules and guidelines.
- Familiar with GitHub or BitBucket.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job.
It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Please submit resume to HR@waterfi.com.
Please include "iOS Developer" in the Subject line.