Is this a real Fitbit Flex made by Fitbit?
Yes, we purchase the Fitbit Flex's from Fitbit and then enhance each one on the inside with our solid waterproofing technology. Learn more about Our Process.
Are you affiliated with Fitbit?
No, we are not affiliated with Fitbit in any way.
How do I know what size I need?
Print out this sizing chart, which will give you your exact wrist size.
Does the Waterproofed Fitbit Flex track my swimming laps?
The Waterproofed Fitbit Flex will log your swimming activity as steps taken and calories burned. It was not designed to track swimming laps or give a completely accurate reading of activity in the water, however.
Why does my Waterproofed Fitbit Flex look exactly the same as a regular Fitbit Flex?
We completely waterproof the inside of the Fitbit Flex with our solid waterproofing technology so that it looks exactly like a normal Fitbit Flex, allowing you to engage in any activity without the unreliability of a nano coating or inconvenience of a bulky case. Learn more about Our Process.
Which devices is the Fitbit Flex compatible with?
Visit fitbit.com/devices for a full list of compatible devices.
How do I set up my Waterproofed Fitbit Flex on a computer?
Visit fitbit.com/setup to dowload and install Fitbit Connect, the free software application that connects your tracker to your Fitbit.com dashboard. Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your new Waterproofed Fitbit Flex.
How do I set up my Waterproofed Fitbit Flex on a mobile device?
Visit fitbit.com/devices to download the Fitbit App for your preffered mobile device and see a full list of supported devices. Follow the in-app instructions to set up your new Waterproofed Fitbit Flex.
How do I charge my Waterproofed Fitbit Flex?
- Remove the tracker from your wristband.
- Insert the tracker into the included charging cable. Put the rounded end of the tracker into the charging cable at a slight angle to line it up. Use your thumb to push the tracker in and down into the charging cable until you hear a click.
- Plug the charging cable into a USB port or UL-certified USB wall charger.
- The LED indicator lights will blink to display the battery level every few seconds. All five indicator lights will display when it is fully charged. A full charge takes about 3 hours.
- Once fully charged, remove the tracker from the charging cable and re-insert it into your wristband.
How long does my Waterproofed Fitbit Flex battery last when it's fully charged?
The battery should last about five days when fully charged with normal use. When charging, the LED lights will indicate battery level. All five lights display when it is fully charged.
How deep can I take my Waterproofed Fitbit Flex?
Your Waterproofed Fitbit Flex can be submerged down to 210 feet underwater for an unlimited amount of time.
Are there any special care instructions?
Simply rinse off your Waterproofed Fitbit Flex with fresh water after each use in chlorine or salt water and keep in a ventilated place.
Can I take my Waterproofed Fitbit Flex in a hot tub, sauna, steam room, bathtub, etc.?
Yes, your Waterproofed Fitbit Flex was fully waterproofed with sweat, heat, dirt and water filled activities in mind. Enjoy your active lifestyle without limits!
What do the LED light patterns on my Waterproofed Fitbit Flex mean?
The Waterproofed Fitbit Flex features five LED indicator lights. Depending on which activity the tracker is monitoring, the lights will behave differently.
The indicator lights illuminate as you hit 20% increments towards your goal. To see your progress, tap your Fitbit two times. Once you reach your goal, your Fitbit Flex will vibrate and flash its lights to celebrate your victory.
Rapidly tap your Flex for one to two seconds to enter sleep mode, it will vibrate and display two slowly dimming lights. During sleep mode, two blinking lights alternate. To exit sleep mode, rapidly tap again for one to two seconds. It will vibrate and flash all five lights three times and then display a spinning light pattern.
While charging, an indicator light will pulse to show the battery level of your Flex every few seconds. When your Flex is fully charged, all five indicator lights will blink.
The Flex vibrates and the center light flashes when a silent alarm goes off.
How do I track my sleep?
Rapidly tap your Flex for one to two seconds to enter sleep mode, it will vibrate and display two slowly dimming lights. During sleep mode, two blinking lights alternate. To exit sleep mode, rapidly tap again for one to two seconds. It will vibrate and flash all five lights three times and then display a spinning light pattern. Sync your Flex with your account to view your sleep stats on the dashboard.
My Waterproofed Fitbit Flex isn't syncing, what should I do?
If your tracker's data is not showing up on your dashboard, check the following:
- Make sure there is new data to sync.
- Check that your computer is turned on, awake, and has Internet connection.
- Make sure that your wireless sync dongle is inserted into the USB port and recognized by your computer. Once connected, "USB Dongle Connected" should display.
- Confirm the Fitbit Connect application is installed and running.
- Keep your tracker within 15-20 feet of your computer.
If you're still unable to sync, restart your tracker and try syncing again. You may need to reinstall Fitbit Connect. If all else fails, please contact us and we'd be happy to help further.
How do I restart my Waterproofed Fitbit Flex?
Restarting your Fitbit Flex will turn it off and then on, but it will not clear its tracking data.
- Plug your charging cable into a USB port and insert your tracker into the charging cable.
- Insert a paperclip into the small pinhole on the back of the charger.
- Press on the pinhole for 3-4 seconds.
Your Waterproofed Fitbit Flex is now restarted. Take your tracker out of the charger and insert it back into the wristband. If your tracker still doesn't work after a restart, please contact us.
My Fitbit isn't updating and the LED lights keep cycling, what does this mean?
If an update fails to complete, the LED indicator lights may cycle back and forth repeatedly, from left to right, and your Flex no may longer respond to taps, charging, or resets. If this occurs, restart your tracker. If an update still fails to complete, try updating using a different method. If you were updating using Fitbit Connect on your computer, try updating using the mobile app, or vice versa. If you are still having issues, please contact us and we'd be happy to help.
My Waterproofed Fitbit Flex isn't charging, what should I do?
Try the steps below to help determine the source of the charging issue.
- Check the charging contact to ensure it is clean of debris.
- Try using a different USB port to plug the charging cable into.
- Plug the charging cable directly into your computer or wall charger. Avoid using USB hubs.
- If your tracker seems frozen or unresponsive, restart your tracker.
If your Fitbit Flex is still not holding a charge, please contact us and we'd be happy to help.
My Waterproofed Fitbit Flex doesn't fit right, can I exchange it for a different size?
All Waterproofed Fitbit Flex's come with both a small and a large wristband. These wristbands are both adjustable, so you can find the perfect fit for your wrist. If you're still having trouble with sizing, please contact us and we'd be happy to help.