Is this a real Fitbit Blaze made by Fitbit?
Yes, we purchase the Fitbit Blaze's from Fitbit and then enhance each one on the inside with our solid waterproofing technology. Learn more about Our Process.
Are you affiliated with Fitbit?
No, we are not affiliated with Fitbit in any way.
How do I know what size I need?
Print out this sizing chart, which will give you your exact wrist size.
Does the Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze track my swimming laps?
The Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze will log your general activity in the pool as steps taken and calories burned. It was not designed to specifically count or track swimming laps or give a completely accurate reading of activity in the water.
What does the Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze track?
The Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze tracks your heart rate, steps taken, distance traveled, active minutes, calories burned, and how long and how well you sleep. In addition to tracking your stats, the Blaze also features a clock and silent alarm, GPS connectivity and Fitstar integration. *Please Note: To completely waterproof the Blaze, the altimeter has been sealed which can result in an imprecise "floors climbed" measurement but will not affect other stats and readings.
Why does my Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze look exactly the same as a regular Fitbit Blaze?
We completely waterproof the inside of the Fitbit Blaze with our PlatinumX waterproofing technology so that it looks exactly like a normal Fitbit Blaze, allowing you to engage in any activity without the unreliability of a nano coating process or inconvenience of a bulky case. Learn more about Our Process.
Which devices is the Fitbit Blaze compatible with?
Visit fitbit.com/devices for a full list of compatible devices.
How do I set up my Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze on a computer?
Visit fitbit.com/setup to dowload and install Fitbit Connect, the free software application that connects your tracker to your Fitbit.com dashboard. Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your new Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze.
How do I set up my Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze on a mobile device?
Visit fitbit.com/devices to download the Fitbit App for your preffered mobile device and see a full list of supported devices. Follow the in-app instructions to set up your new Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze.
How do I charge my Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze?
- Remove the Blaze from your wrist.
- Pop the square Blaze tracker out of the band and place in the charging cradle. Be sure to line up the pins in the cradle with the contacts on the beack of the tracker
- Plug the charging cable into a USB port or UL-certified USB wall charger.
- The LCD screen will brielfy show your current battery level. A full charge takes about 3 hours.
How long does my Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze battery last when it's fully charged?
The battery should last about five days when fully charged with normal use. It's not unusual for the battery to last around 2 days when actively used or many of the features are engaged. When charging, the Screen will indicate battery level. The screen displays a full battery when completely charged.
How deep can I take my Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze?
Your Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze can be submerged down to 25 feet underwater for an unlimited amount of time.
Are there any special care instructions?
Simply rinse off your Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze with fresh water after each use in chlorine or salt water and keep in a ventilated place.
Can I take my Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze in a hot tub, sauna, steam room, bathtub, etc.?
Yes, your Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze was fully waterproofed with sweat, heat, dirt and water filled activities in mind. Enjoy your active lifestyle without limits!
How do I sync new data from my Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze to my computer?
Your Fitbit tracker will automatically sync through your computer every 15 minutes or so if the following requirements are met:
- There is new data to upload
- Your computer is powered on, awake, and connected to the Internet
- Your plugged in wireless sync dongle is inserted into a working USB port. NOTE the wireless sync dongle is sold seperately
- Fitbit Connect is installed and running
- Your tracker is within 15-20 feet of your computer
To see when the most recent sync occurred, click the gear icon at the top-right of your dashboard.
If you sync your tracker with your computer and also with a mobile device that uses Bluetooth (such as an iOS device running the Fitbit app for iOS), your tracker will not sync with your computer unless you move the mobile device out of range or disable Bluetooth.
How does the Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze track my heart rate?
When your heart beats, your capillaries expand and contract based on blood volume changes. PurePulse™ LED lights on your tracker reflect onto the skin to detect blood volume changes and finely tuned algorithms are applied to measure heart rate automatically and continuously. The heart rate icon you see on the display tells you if you're in one of three heart rate zones. For more information about heart rate zones, see the American Heart Association's Target Heart Rates article.
How does the Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze track my sleep?
Your Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze tracks sleep automatically. Simply wear your device to bed. When your tracker syncs with your account, you will be able to view your sleep stats on the dashboard.
How do I receive notifications on my Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze?
- Make sure that your mobile device is compatible with our notifications feature by visiting fitbit.com/devices.
- On your mobile device, make sure Bluetooth is enabled.
- Put your tracker within 20 feet (6 meters) of your mobile device for the rest of the setup process. Note that you'll only receive notifications on your tracker when your mobile device is within this radius.
- Open the Fitbit app on your mobile device and tap your tracker tile at the top of your mobile dashboard.
- Tap your tracker tile a second time, tap Notifications, and then turn on your desired notifications.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to connect your mobile device with your tracker.
- To verify that set up was successful, look at the list of Bluetooth-connected devices on your mobile device. Your tracker name should appear.
What are active minutes?
Your Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze recognizes and awards active minutes when the activity you're doing is more strenuous than regular walking, which includes everything from a brisk walk to a cardio workout or run. Learn more about active minutes here.
How deep can I take my Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze
Your Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze can be fully submerged down to 25 feet underwater for an unlimited amount of time.
Isn't the Fitbit Blaze already waterproof?
Fitbit states that their out of the box non-waterproofed Fitbit Blaze "is water resistant, this means the trackers can be submerged and will still work when removed from the water. However, this does not mean the trackers can withstand the force associated with swimming strokes, so we don't recommend swimming with the trackers." This is where we come in.
We at Waterfi completely waterproof the Fitbit Blaze on the inside through our PlatinumX Waterproofing Technology. With our waterproofing, the Fitbit Blaze can be fully submerged down to 25 feet underwater - so go ahead and swim, surf, dive, and sweat your heart out!
My Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze isn't syncing, what should I do?
If your tracker's data is not showing up on your dashboard, check the following:
- Make sure there is new data to sync.
- Check that your computer is turned on, awake, and has Internet connection.
- Make sure that your wireless sync dongle is inserted into the USB port and recognized by your computer. Once connected, "USB Dongle Connected" should display.
- Confirm the Fitbit Connect application is installed and running.
- Keep your tracker within 15-20 feet of your computer.
If you're still unable to sync, restart your tracker and try syncing again. You may need to reinstall Fitbit Connect. If all else fails, please contact us and we'd be happy to help further.
How do I restart my Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze?
Restarting your Fitbit Blaze will turn it off and then on, but it will not clear its tracking data.
- Press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) for 10 seconds.
- The Fitbit Logo will appear on the screen as the Blaze Blaze
Your Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze is now restarted. If your tracker still doesn't work after a restart, please contact us.
My Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze isn't charging, what should I do?
Try the steps below to help determine the source of the charging issue.
- Check the charging contact in the cradle, make sure they are lining up with the contacts on your blaze andare clean of debris.
- Try using a different USB port to plug the charging cable into.
- Plug the charging cable directly into your computer or wall charger. Avoid using USB hubs.
- If your tracker seems frozen or unresponsive, restart your tracker.
If your Fitbit Blaze is still not holding a charge, please contact us and we'd be happy to help.
My Waterproofed Fitbit Blaze doesn't fit right, can I exchange it for a different size?
If you've found the size to be incorrect please contact us within 30 days of purchase and we'd be happy to help.