Is this a real Apple Watch Sport made by Apple?
Yes, we purchase the Apple Watch Sport from Apple and then enhance the waterproofing for longevity, test it, and warranty it against any water related issue for a full year.
Are you affiliated with Apple?
No, we are not affiliated with Apple in any way.
Can I get a different size or version other than the 42mm Space Gray Apple Watch Sport?
Currently we're producing a very limited run specifically of the Apple Watch Sport. Based on feedback and demand future production may include other colors and sizes.
What does the Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport track?
The Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport contains a heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope which allows it to track a number of different activities including steps taken, calories burned, time, distance, and pace. Additionally as more apps for the watch are developed new activities can be tracked.
Does the Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport track my swimming laps?
The Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport will log your swimming activity as steps taken and calories burned. There is currently not an app available to measure laps and swimming distance, though there are apps in development.
Why does my Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport look exactly the same as a regular Apple Watch Sport?
We enhance the waterproofing and then test the Apple Watch Sport underwater and though it looks exactly like a normal Apple Watch Sport, it's protected and ensured to allow you to engage in any activity without the unreliability of a nano coating or inconvenience of a bulky case.
Which devices is the Apple Watch Sport compatible with?
The Apple Watch is only compatible with iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, or 6s Plus and iOS 8.2 or later.
Does the Apple Watch come with different size bands?
Yes, the Apple Watch Sport comes with two different size bands that fit the 42mm casing to ensure you find the perfect fit.
Can I buy other watch bands to use with my Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport?
There are many alternative watch bands available from Apple and other sellers. And all that are designed for the 42mm Apple Watch will fit your Waterproofed Apple Watch. If you are going to use the Apple Watch frequently underwater we would advise you choose a watch made of a silicone type material.
How do I set up my Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport on my iPhone?
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular network.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and ensure Bluetooth is on.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Turn on your Apple Watch by pressing and holding the side button next to the Digital Crown. Select a language on your Apple Watch.
- Tap Start Pairing on your Apple Watch and again on your iPhone. A pairing animation should appear on your Apple Watch. Hold your iPhone over the pairing animation on your Apple Watch until a message says Your Apple Watch is Paired.
- From there Apple Watch will walk you through confirming settings and syncing apps.
How do I sync new data from my Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport to my iPhone?
Your Apple Watch will automatically sync through your iPhone throughout the day, as long as your iPhone is within range of the Bluetooth (15-20 feet)
Can I use the Apple Watch without my iPhone?
There are many things the Apple Watch can do without being connnected to your iPhone:
- Play music from a synced playlist on Apple Watch
- Use the watch, alarms, timers, and the stopwatch
- Track your activity with the Activity app
- Track workouts using the Workout app
- Display photos from synced photo albums in the Photos app
Additionally if the Apple Watch is within range of a Wi-Fi network that your iPhone has connected to before you can:
- Use Siri
- Send and receive Digital Touch messages
- Send and receive messages using iMessage
- Make and receive phone calls (if you have Wi-Fi calling enabled and you're within range of a Wi-Fi network that your iPhone has connected to before).
How do I charge my Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport?
Charging your Apple Watch is simple:
- Plug the included Apple Magnetic Charging Cable into its USB Power Adapter and plug the adapter into a power outlet. (You can also plug the charging cable into a USB port.)
- Position the back of your Apple Watch on the charger. The charger's magnets align your Apple Watch, and you'll see a charging symbol on the watch face.
- Give your Apple Watch time to charge. While your device is charging, you'll see a green lightning bolt on the screen of your Apple Watch.
How long does my Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport battery last when it's fully charged?
The battery should last about 18 hours when fully charged with normal use. When charging, a green lightning bolt will display and you can check your battery by swiping up to "Glances" and swiping left or right to arrive at the Battery Status Glance.
How does the Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport track my heart rate?
When your heart beats, your capillaries expand and contract based on blood volume changes. The green LED lights on your Apple Watch flash hundreds of times a second and measure blood flow through your wrist. Because blood is red it reflects red light and absorbs green light allowing the photodiodes on the watch to measure number of heart beats a minute. Additionally the Watch uses infrared light to measure your heart rate every 10 minutes.
Does the Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport track my sleep?
Your Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport includes many sensors that can be used to track sleep. Currently you must find and download a 3rd party sleep tracking app from the app store such as Sleep Pulse. There is plans for Apple to create it's own sleep tracking app soon.
What notifications can I receive on my Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport?
The Apple Watch is initially set to mirror the notifications you receive on your iPhone. To change the settings:
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone, tap the My Watch tab, then tap Notifications.
- Tap an app.
- If you want the app's notification settings to mirror settings on your iPhone, tap Mirror my iPhone. If you want to use different notification settings just for your Apple Watch, tap Custom.
- For third-party apps, you can turn off notifications. Scroll down to the Mirror iPhone Alerts From section and turn off the setting next to the app.
Can I take phone calls on my Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport?
Yes, you'll receive a call notification when someone is trying to reach you. You can then check your Apple Watch to see who is calling and either answer it on your Watch using the Watch's mic and speakers, or send the phone call to your iPhone.
Can I track my Workouts?
Your Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport Automatically tracks your activity throughout the day and reports it in the "Activity" app. Additionally you can track individual workouts using the "Workouts" app. Available workouts currently include: Outdoor Run, Outdoor Walk, Outdoor Cycle, Indoor Run, Indoor Walk, Indoor Cycle, Elliptical, Rower, Stair Stepper, and Other.
Swipe left or right to set a calorie, distance, or time goal. To change between miles or kilometers, firmly press the distance goal screen. To work out without setting a goal, choose Open.
When you're ready, tap Start. You'll get a three-second countdown. To skip the countdown, tap the screen.
You can also start a workout by prompting Siri with requests such as: "go for a 2 mile walk", "start a 400 calorie elliptical session" or "go for a 1 hour bike ride."
How deep can I take my Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport?
Your Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport can be fully submerged down to 25 feet underwater for an unlimited amount of time. We have tested it repeatedly at 50 feet underwater without issue.
Are there any special care instructions?
Simply rinse off your Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport with fresh water after use in chlorine or saltwater.
Can I take my Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport in a hot tub, sauna, steam room, bathtub, etc.?
Yes, your Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport was fully waterproofed with sweat, heat, dirt and water filled activities in mind. Enjoy your active lifestyle without limits!
Isn't the Apple Watch Sport already waterproof?
Apple reports that the non-waterproofed Apple Watch Sport is Water Resistant and IPx7 rated. This means that you can use it under 3 feet of water for 30 minute increments. We know folks often want more than 30 minutes underwater.
We at Waterfi completely enhance the waterproofing on the Apple Watch Sport and thoroughly test each watch to ensure it is ready to be fully submerged continuously up to 25 feet underwater. - so go ahead and swim, surf, dive, and sweat your heart out!
How do I restart my Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport?
Restarting your Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport will turn it off and then on and is helpful in most situation.
- To soft reset the Apple Watch push and hold the side button until the Power Off slider appears for you to swipe. Slide on the screen to power the Watch off. Once powered off, push and hold the side button to power the Watch back on
- You can also hard reset or force reset the Watch by pushing and holding the side button and the Digital Crown until the Apple Logo appears.
My Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport isn't connecting to my iPhone, what should I do?
If you are getting the "No iPhone connection" message there are a few easy things that may help.
- Restart the Watch by holding the side button until the Power Off slider appears for you to swipe.
- If that doesn't work reset the Watch by pushing and holding the side button and the Digital Crown until the Apple Logo appears.
- Finally if that doesn't restore the connection, try unpairing the Watch from your iPhone and repairing.
If all else fails, please contact us and we'd be happy to help further.
Notifications are not showing up on my Apple Watch Sport?
When your Apple Watch locks or you turn on Do Not Disturb, your notifications go to your iPhone instead of your watch.
You'll see Lock on your watch face when your Apple Watch locks. If your Apple Watch has a passcode, it locks automatically when you aren't wearing it, when it loses contact with your skin, or while it's charging.
If Do Not Disturb is on, you'll see Moon icon on your watch face. To turn this feature on or off, swipe up on the watch face, swipe left or right to the Settings glance, then tap Do not disturb.
My Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport isn't charging, what should I do?
If your Apple Watch Sport isn't charging a few things that may help:
- Check to make sure all connections are secure when charging.
- If that doesn't fix it, reset your Apple Watch Sport by pushing and holding the side button and the Digital Crown until the Apple Logo appears.
- If this does not work do the following:
- Reboot iPhone
- Go to Apple Watch app
- In the Apple Watch app got to General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings
- Wait for watch to erase and reboot to language screen
- Set up the watch until you see the app bubbles
If all else fails, please contact us and we'd be happy to help further.
My Waterproofed Apple Watch Sport screen is black and won't respond?
If your Apple Watch is in Power Reserve or has a low battery, it won't respond to wrist gestures or taps on the screen. To wake your Apple Watch, press the side button. You should see the time on screen.
If you see just the time, you need to exit Power Reserve. Continue holding the side button until you see the Apple logo. This might take up to 10 seconds.
If you see a red lightning icon on the screen you may need to charge you Apple Watch.
If you see the Apple logo, but your Apple Watch displays a black screen after it restarts, and you hear a description of what's on the screen, the VoiceOver screen curtain might be on. To turn off VoiceOver: Open the Watch app on your iPhone. Tap General > Accessibility > VoiceOver. Turn Screen Curtain off, then turn VoiceOver off.